July 18th, 7:00 pm
Of course, you know you need to do something to ensure your kids are cared for by the people you choose in the way you choose if something were to happen to you. And…the thought of calling a big law firm to ask makes your teeth chatter. It sure did mine!
Find out what you need to know–easily, privately, and in the comfort of your home from another mom, turned lawyer. Register for the Virtual Workshop and find out:
- How to ensure your kids and spouse are taken care of…the way YOU choose.
- How to prevent a court from having to supervise your children’s inheritance and then handing them your wealth at 18!
- How to keep your family out of probate (which is long, expensive, public and does not pass your assets in a responsible way!)
- Why naming permanent guardians is just not enough to keep your children from spending time in foster care
- How to choose guardians for your children and not make any of the six common mistakes parents and lawyers make when naming guardians
- Learn the secrets to protecting your kids’ assets from lawsuits and divorce
Because you can attend this workshop in the privacy of your home, and there’s no obligation to participate, this is a great way to get to know your legal life and the options you have available to make sure your family is cared for even in the worst of circumstances. Register for the call and the details will be emailed to you! I look forward to being able to help you better understand your family’s legal landscape!