Who We Are
A Precious Child is a Broomfield-based organization that operates in the Denver North Metro area of Colorado helping children in need.
A Precious Child’s Mission:
A Precious Child, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization devoted to making a positive impact in the lives of disadvantaged and displaced children by improving their quality of life.
To serve as a resource center in collaboration with Schools, Organizations, Social Services, Fire and Police Departments, Churches and Shelters to ensure that all children in the State of Colorado have their basic needs met.
A Precious Child’s Core Values:
- Ethics and Integrity- A Precious Child holds itself to the highest ethical and professional standards in its work and relationships. We are conscientious stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We honor the public faith placed in us by managing our endeavors with the highest level of integrity.
- Honesty and Transparency- We provide truthful information about our mission, program activities, use of donations, and finances. We are accessible and responsive to members of the public who express an interest in the affairs of our organization.
- Accountability- Being mission-focused, producing measurable outcomes, conducting program evaluations and developing and maintaining sound financial management are important elements of our accountability. A Precious Child measures our success by tracking the amount of lives we have positively impacted as a result of our work.
- Collaboration- A Precious Child recognizes the importance of collaboration with organizations and communities to make the most impact. We understand that more can be accomplished if we work together and have respect for each other.
- Compassion- A Precious Child treats clients with compassion and understanding without casting judgment. It is imperative that we act in kindness and treat others with dignity.
- Inclusiveness and Diversity- A Precious Child promotes inclusiveness by seeking staff, board members, and volunteers who enrich our programmatic effectiveness through diversity of experience, skills, cultures, and backgrounds. We do not discriminate in hiring, retention, promotion, board recruitment, partnerships, and communities and clients served.
- Excellence and Commitment- A Precious Child supports and encourages visionary governance, exemplary management, excellent service and program delivery, and exceptional staff. We are committed to generating positive change in the lives of those in need.
Free Delivery anywhere in Boulder Specialties - Cakes, cookies, scones, bread, pies, and more ...
Promenade Horsemanship Academy is located just 25 minutes from downtown Denver, yet when you turn ...
Pure Barre is a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in ...