Yo Mama Yoga is not just a Yoga Studio. It is a community for Pregnancy, motherhood, and new families. We understand what it’s like. We never lock our doors to late-comers, we always allow time after class to chat or nurse, and we’ll be there through the trials and the triumphs. We aim to offer you the best yoga, in a friendly setting that nurtures and supports your journey to and through motherhood. Yo Mama is your home during this extraordinary time. We know how much is being asked of you every day, and we’re here to help you meet the challenge. We are honored to share this journey with you.
Some of our Offerings:
- Prenatal Yoga
- Core and Restore (Postnatal) Yoga
- Mommy and Me Yoga
- Family Yoga
- Yoga of Parenting
- Childbirth Education: (Yo Mama’s own Inspired Birth class, Bradley Method, and Birthing From Within)
- Birth Consulting
- Doula Services
- Breastfeeding Support (Weekly Milk Club as well as Breastfeeding classes)
- Meditation for Mamas and Mamas-to Be
- Bodywork: (Prenatal & Postnatal Massage, Reiki, Chiropractic Care, Cranial Sacral)
- And more pregnancy-related practitioners all under the same roof!
Whether you are inviting conception, celebrating your pregnancy, meeting your baby, or watching kids grow and change before your eyes, we are here to create a community of support, strength, and wellness for you! Yoga is one of the best things you can do for yourself, your baby, and for your new Family!
Our Childbirth Class, Inspired Birth, is recommended by midwives and doctors alike. Our students are having empowered, natural births in home and hospital settings!
Follow their blog at: http://yomamasblog.wordpress.com/
Free Delivery anywhere in Boulder Specialties - Cakes, cookies, scones, bread, pies, and more ...
Promenade Horsemanship Academy is located just 25 minutes from downtown Denver, yet when you turn ...
Pure Barre is a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in ...